Warzone – Kill Race
This game supports crossplay. All teams competing in this tournament will face each other, regardless of what platform they play on.
Table of Contents
- General Rules
- Event Type
- Join Discord
- Tournament Rules
- Additional Rules
No additional anti-cheat is required for official matches.
Cheating, as determined by Zoned Out Gaming at our sole discretion, will result in an immediate disqualification and/or player ban.
- Players that are DQ for any reason are not eligible for refunds.
- Zoned Out Gaming is under no obligation to provide proof of cheating to players banned or disqualified.
- Hacking of any sort (Walls, Aimbots, Etc…)
- Controller scripting.
- Reverse boosting.
- Alt. accounts.
- Having another person play on your account.
- Having less than 50 Warzone games played on your account.
- Reporting a game started outside of the allotted tournament time.
- Reporting scores after the deadline.
- Not having “Zoned Out Gaming” in-stream title.
- Having another tournament’s name in-stream title.
Available Game Modes:
How do Kill Race Tournaments work? Here’s the skinny…
- Play as many public warzone games during the tournament’s allotted 3hr time period.
- Every kill you get is 1 point and additional points are added based on how well your team placed during that match.
- Report the best 4 matches, then we take the scores (kills + placement points) of your best games to determine your total.
- The team with the most points wins the tournament prize(s).
Warzone (Big Map)
- 1st = 15 points
- 2nd = 10 points
- 3rd = 7 points
- 4th = 4 points
- 5th = 2 point
Warzone Rebirth Island
- 1st = 3x Kills
- 2nd = 2.25x Kills
- 3rd = 2x Kills
- 4th = 1.5x Kills
- 5th = 1.25x Kills
The check-in channel will be open in the discord at least two hours in advance. Team Captains of each team must check in before the event begins. Simply type your team name into the check-In channel in the discord.
Choose Your Own Start Time Event
Team Captains of each team must check-in before the event begins from the website. Simply type your team name into the check-in form. From the drop-down be sure to choose the correct tournament date. Choose Your Own Start Time events to utilize a 3hr window to compete when your team is ready. This is our more flexible event type.
Must Join the Discord
In order to compete in any tournament, you must join the Discord. It is our community plus our base of operations and support. See you when you get there! 😅
Click Here to Join our Discord Server
Last Game: Teams may begin searching for their last game of the night no later than 5mins before the allotted tournament period ends. Please advise, if you are still searching within this window, your game will not be allowed to be submitted. If there are any doubts about whether the game will make the cutoff we recommend not counting that game.
- Beginner: Team KD 2.50 or less
- Intermediate: Team KD 4.50 or less
- Open: No KD cap – Free to Play
Team KD cap means the KD of all players on your team added together.
For example, if P1 KD = 1.10, P2 KD = .85, P3 KD = .65 your team KD would be 2.6
- Your team must be at or under the team KD cap for the division you sign up for.
- Teams may field a full squad, however, teams with less than the full amount of players must play in no-fill lobbies.
To check your Warzone KD go to https://cod.tracker.gg/warzone then enter your player information.
- Some games may not require a stream. Please make sure you know the stream requirements for your registered tournament.
- One member of each team is required to stream
- No camera is required to stream.
- Archive mode must be turned ON, meaning the stream is saved and publicly accessible.
- Stream Title: The title of your stream MUST include ZonedOutGaming.com
- The title of your stream CANNOT include another tournament’s title.
- The title of your stream must include ZonedOutGaming.com while the stream is live as well as when it is saved. Changing the title of your stream afterward to include ZonedOutGaming.com will not fulfill this requirement.
- Streaming Times: Your stream of the tournament may begin no sooner than 6:30 PM and end no later than 11:00 PM CST.
- If you are streaming personally before the tournament, end that stream no later than 7:00 PM CST and start a new stream for the tournament.
- If you are streaming after the tournament, end the tournament stream no later than 11:00 PM CST and start a new stream.
- Stream Crashes: If your stream crashes during the event restart the stream.
- Any game that is submitted as one of your best 4 must be streamed in full. No time extensions are given for technical difficulties.
- Allowed streaming platforms:
- Facebook Gaming
Scores are submitted at the end of the event to https://www.zonedoutgaming.com/report-warzone
- The Team Captain must report the team’s best four games of the night
- All Traditional Event scores must be submitted no later than 11:30 PM CST
- All Choose Your Own Start Time scores must be submitted within the same day and no later than 11:55 PM within the Captains time zone
Screenshots are not required but are HIGHLY recommended.
- If the game data is corrupted/missing you must provide proof of that score via your stream. We recommend finding the timestamps from your stream for each of the games you report.
As part of our verification process, the Zoned Out Gaming staff will contact the top teams via discord to request further player info, including but not limited to screenshots of in-game stats. Failure to provide all requested information may result in a team DQ at the discretion of Zoned Out Gaming.
Tie Breakers: In the event of a tie, the team with the highest number of kills from one player from one of the reported games wins.
Results will be announced 48-72hrs after the event.
- Choose Your Own Start Time:
- Each team needs check-in before competing in these event types. We PREFER Team Captains to register the Team. When registering players please fill out the additional fields (ie team name, link to the stream, division, gamer tag, and gaming platform.)
- Each team/player needs a ticket for paid events. Players may register individually or one person may register multiple players. We PREFER Team Captains to register the Team. When registering players please fill out the additional fields (ie team name, link to the stream, division, gamer tag, and gaming platform.)
- Dropping from the event:
- Players may drop from the event for any reason and receive a full refund any time before the event starts at 7 PM CST. DM a staff member in the discord for further instructions.
- Payments & Refunds:
- Payments\Refunds are accepted and processed with PayPal, Venmo, or CashApp.
- Payout Timeframe: Prize pool will be paid out within 7-14 business days after the results announcement.
- Player Substitution:
- If a player needs to drop from the event the team may bring in a substitute at no extra charge. Once the event begins at 7 PM CST there may be no player substitutions. DM a staff member in the discord for further instructions.
- Technical Issues:
- Players and teams that encounter technical issues are not eligible for refunds.
- Technical issues include but are not limited to power outages, internet service outages/interruptions, poor weather, broken equipment, server outages or interruptions, and in-game bugs and glitches.
- Age requirements:
- Must be 18 years or older to receive a payout from the tournaments.
- Participants who are found to be slandering Dialed Up Games before, during, or after the event will be DQ and are not eligible for refunds or prize payment.
- Account requirements:
- Players must have at least 50 Battle Royale games played on their account.