See our General Tournament Rules for more information related to dispute submissions (i.e. sufficient evidence, timestamps, etc.)
3.5. Tournament Results
Both players are responsible for reporting accurate results within the Zoned Out Gaming Discord server. If you’re unable to report results please see a Staff member.
3.5.1. Mirror matches
If both players select the same team, at the end of the match, both players are expected to accurately report the match with confirmation from both sides. Also, it may be beneficial to screenshot your results.
In case of disconnection, both players must share with the admin staff screenshots with the message of disconnection within Discord. In the screenshot, the opponent’s nickname must be visible and legible, as also the last score that was kept until the moment of the unexpected situation.
- If only one player shows the disconnection screenshot, that player will be the winner.
- If both players have the disconnection screenshot and the game is within the second half, then the highest scoring player will be the winner. Disconnected games in the first half will be restarted.
- In case of disconnection with a 0-0 score, both players must restart their match. If the disconnect occurs in the second half, both players must restart their match and play only two quarters.
- As soon as both players are being shown in a match, the match should be started as soon as possible. Intentional delay of the tournament may result in the disqualification of the player. If a player does not respond to invites within 10 minutes, the unresponsive player is subject to be forfeited from the match.
- Payment not received for the paid tournament.
4. Technical Issues
Players are responsible for their own technical problems (Hardware/Internet).
Tournaments and Matches will not be postponed due to such problems and must be played.
5. Illegal Actions & Bugs
- Any actions that allow an unfair advantage are illegal.
- This includes taking advantage of play bugs in any way.